34 PV parks with a total nominal power of 18,1MW
The Photovoltaic Parks of Thessalia with a total nominal power of 18,1MW are located in Magnesia,near the village of Halmyros, southwest of Volos at a distance of about 280 kilometers from the city of Athens, as well as in Larissa, inside the industrial zone of Larissa, at approximately 350 kilometers north from the city of Athens.
- The first Photovoltaic Park (P/V park) in Magnesia was constructed and began operating in 2012. In 2022, 21 new photovoltaic parks of 10,5MW were added.
- The P/V parks’ total installed capacity, in the region of Magnesia, rises to 12,5MW.
- The annual electric power, that the P/V parks produce, is estimated to be 1.500 kWh/kWp.
- Larissa’s first P/V Park was constructed during 2011 and started to operate in 2012. In the year 2022, 11 new P/V parks of 5,5MW were added at the region.
- The P/V parks’ total installed capacity, in the region of Larissa, rises to 5,6MW.
- Also in the region of Larissa, the annual electric power, that the P/V parks produce, is estimated to be 1.500 kWh/kW.